[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahama Adventure - Day 1 (The Crossing)

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Sun Oct 1 09:33:34 EDT 2006

I never did check the temperature although I did put my hand in it and
didn't notice anything markedly different.  We were going to take a swim in
it on our way back, just to say we swam the Gulf Stream, but we never did.

Bill Wickman

             R22MikeW
             <mweisner at ebsmed.
             Sent by:                  rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
             rhodes22-list-bou                                          cc
             nces at rhodes22.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahama
             10/01/2006 12:01          Adventure - Day 1 (The Crossing)
             AM

             Please respond to
               The Rhodes 22
                 mail list
             <rhodes22-list at rh
                odes22.org>

Bill,

I love each installment.  I can't wait for the next.

My better half (the admiral) asked if you checked the water temperatures
during the trip.  She says that the gulf stream should have been some 10
degrees F warmer than the ambient water.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)

William E. Wickman wrote:

> OK.  Enough of the political debates.  Attached is the next installment
of
> my trip to the Bahamas.
>
> Bill Wickman
> s/v Fina Lee
>

> (See attached file: Bahamas 2006 Trip Log - Day 1.pdf)
> Name: Bahamas 2006 Trip Log - Day 1.pdf Type: application/pdf Size:
465855
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200609/30/Bahamas2006TripLog-Day1.pdf