[Rhodes22-list] Diamond Board Question

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 10:50:06 EDT 2006

Interesting ... I have a 1990 and I don't have a diamond board ... Slim, was your's somehow retrofitted in (I'm not sure if that's even possible)?  Or is 1990 the year that Stan started shifting from the old design to the new?  I don't know how long my throw is because I'm not near the boat, but I'm pretty sure it's not six inches and it's not 2 1/2 feet ... somewhere in between ...

- Mark