[Rhodes22-list] Diamond Board Question

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Oct 3 16:50:29 EDT 2006

Bill, et. al.,

I've never had mine open so I couldn't say, but if it has pulleys there's
not much mechanical advantage because it's fairly heavy to lift.  I've only
seen the thing under water while swimming--I've never had the boat high
enough on blocks to let the CB down on the hard.  Although I'll need to at
some point so I can get some fresh paint on it.  Under water I can just see
the end of the blue line tied to the hole in its aft edge when it's down.
But if Bill's pull is only 6" and mine is more than two feet obviously there
have been significant changes over the years.

Slim