[Rhodes22-list] Diamond Board Question

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:22:04 EDT 2006

Guys,
Good point, Bill - it is a direct pull so will be shorter than the pulley
system.  I thought Stan started the DB with direct pull either in '94 or '95
(mine is a '95), but only the man knows for sure...

So far, my survey is 6", 14" and 28" which averages out to 16 inches.  Keep
the answers coming!

Thanks,
Bob K
Yankee Clipper