[Rhodes22-list] info on an owners

Robert Dobson robertdobson777 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 18:51:57 EDT 2006

If any one can give me an e-mail address on the Rhodes22 owner in Medford ,OR, I would appreciate it . I have an opportunity to possibly get a picture published in a corporate calender for 2007. His picture of Enosis on Klamath Lake in Southern Oregon Cascades is what I have on my screen saver. If I submit and get it published, I do not want him suing me, Because Nothing is still Nothing. Although,it would be really kool to have the Rhodes22 splashed all over the nation.

  Help is needed quick.Dead lines you know.

  Bob
  s/v Kel Lee