[Rhodes22-list] Boat show (Annapolis)

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Oct 4 12:37:03 EDT 2006

Mary Lou & Michael,

I'll be there tomorrow (Thursday).  I'm scheduled to go sailing on
Friday, but if that falls through I'll be at the show.  Can't make
Saturday but will probably be there Sunday.  Available for lunch any day
I'm there.  I'll leave a message at the General Boats display.  I'm sure
Stan and Elton won't mind ;).  I'll do some extra "oohs and ahs" in
front of potential customers.

Lee
1986 R22  At Ease
Crab Alley (Kent Island, MD)