[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Foley is a Democrat!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:02:21 EDT 2006

Bill,

It may have been a mistake or it could be a manipulation by Fox News.  Other
networks have made the same mistake and the same manipulations.  Call it a
draw!

Foley is a sick puppy - that is non partisan.  If it were my boys, or your
boys, we both would have decked the SOB on the Capital steps in front of
C-Span or whoever else was filming.

If donkeys make this a political issue it will blow-up in their face.  Foley
is gone. GONE!

Yor party has the prime opportunity to take both houses this fall, don't
blow it over hypocrisy.

Brad