[Rhodes22-list] Idiotic People Rant

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Oct 8 12:13:50 EDT 2006

Thanks, Gregg,

I looked it up, too, after sending the email.

I knew it was on the Muppet Show because I knew the guy who put it
there, but I never knew Henry Mancini was involved.  I used to have that
album, and so did the head writer for the Muppet Show.

Ed, I'll look for the album and post the song if I have it, but that
will take a while.  Probably the easiest way to hear it is to get a copy
of the Muppet Show (available from NetFlix).

Bill Effros