[Rhodes22-list] Paint questions

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 9 12:42:43 EDT 2006

I asked Stan this very question recently.  I, too, have dark blue hull paint from my 2005 recycle.  I have some dings I want to sand out, and Stan sent me the info on the paint ... here's what he sent:

"company:     Alexseal   (we buy from Lewis Marine - if you can't find)
type:         Premium To Coat 501
color:        587X  Flag  Blue"

Now, I, too, could use as much advice as possible about how one touches up paint on a hull.  I saw Ed's email on this subject.  For instance, what is the best method of applying the touch-up paint?  A small water-color sized paint-brush?

Thanks everyone,

- Mark