[Rhodes22-list] Paint questions

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 9 13:26:07 EDT 2006

Mark,
My hull was painted 4 years ago, and the Awlcraft info was what I got
from the factory one or two years ago said. I'll need to confirm
everything when Stan gets back, as my difficulties may be by mixing
different paint systems. Jury's out on this. Awlcraft 2000 also
requires their own wash concentrate and polish, which I'd kill to get
away from as well. What care have others used to wash and wax their
paint job?

Jay