[Rhodes22-list] Good News - Gas Prices Falling

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:50:02 EDT 2006

Phillip,

I worked in and ran restaurants for many years. Restaurants do not throw
away used fryer oil. I don't know what they did before the 70s but I do know
the oil was picked up for re-use since the 70s. It wasn't used to run diesel
autos but I can assure you that it is not thrown away.

I do agree that using fry oil to power your diesel truck is a good thing but
it is not like this oil hasn't been recycled all along.

Wally