[Rhodes22-list] Paint questions

daniel snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 10 10:10:44 EDT 2006

Elle, unfortunately I threw my magazine out and my memory isn't good enough
to recall exactly what they had to say about the three products tested.  I
do remember that the Woody Wax seemed like the hands down winner.  I'm glad
to be finished scrubbing Lady Grace.  We don't have the big bird problem
here but I couldn't believe the black streaks that seem to seep out every
porthole and snap.  And they are hard to get off!

So, how's that red boat coming along?  Wish I had your extended sailing
season.  Here in NH we're focused on getting our snowblowers serviced!  Dan
in NH