[Rhodes22-list] Paint questions

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 07:24:15 EDT 2006

Dan,

Keep us posted on the performance of W Wax...I think
I'll have a definite need by next summer...

Red Boat is languishing in Zebulon while guy returns
from boat show. Hopefully he will get engine &
controls installed this week...if not, If I have to, I
will go to Zeb myself & haul it back to GBI. It will
cost me twice as much to have Stan & crew do the job,
but it will be worth it....Everything else on the boat
is beautiful...I'm sailing it when they bring it up
whether it is 90 or 20 outside...;^)
I'll keep everyone posted..

elle