[Rhodes22-list] Paint questions - Dan and Elle slipping one by the list

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Oct 13 14:09:56 EDT 2006

Dan and Elle

     You two are real sneaky.  Trying to slip this one by members of this
list.  When you were discussing 'Woody Wax', you discussed the wax part not
the woody part.  This is Woody Wax's web site:
http://www.woody-wax.com/gallery.php
       And Elle said,"I'll have a definite need by next summer..."???

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
addendum:
Just before the funeral services, the undertaker came up to the very elderly
widow and asked, "How old was your husband?" "98," she replied. "Two years
older than me." "So you're 96," the undertaker commented. She responded,
"Hardly worth going home, is it?