[Rhodes22-list] Paint questions - Dan and Elle slipping one by the list

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 20:19:25 EDT 2006

Ah, Ed, we'll have to get up at midnight to fool
you..;^)

BTW....I don't think your free gift is one of the
girls....;^(

Yes...by next summer. At this rate, by the time my
boat gets here, the river will have frozen over. i
have no intention of freezing my toesies off applying
& hosing off wax. Better I shoot the d...birds.  ;^0

elle