[Rhodes22-list] Autopilot Setup

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Tue Oct 10 13:03:12 EDT 2006

You have to buy the tiller bracket and push rod extensions separately.  In
my opinion, they are very overpriced but necessary.

With or without the remote, you can control the tiller pilot with the
buttons that are located on top of the unit.  There is also an LED display
that shows status, heading, etc.

Bill Wickman

             Rory Orkin
             <roryorkin at earthl
             ink.net>                                                   To
                                       rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
             10/10/2006 11:58                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Rhodes22-list] Autopilot Setup
             Please respond to
               The Rhodes 22
                 mail list
             <rhodes22-list at rh
                odes22.org>

Great post.. Did you have to buy any push rod extensions to make the
St-1000
work ??
How is that unit programed if you do not get the remote which seems to be
an
extra . Was the tiller bracket supplied or did you have to get buy that as
well ?
                                                          Thanks

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200610/10/TillerPilotSetuponRhodes22.pdf