[Rhodes22-list] Autopilot Setup

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Tue Oct 10 16:28:11 EDT 2006

I used two extensions.  I "think" that they were 3" and 5".  I remember
that they didn't make a single extension long enough (I think the longest
one is 6 inches).  Before ordering the extensions, the best thing to do is
to use the directions that come with the tiller pilot and get a good
measurement after you mark the spot where you are going to set the pin cup.

Bill Wickman

             Rory Orkin
             <roryorkin at earthl
             ink.net>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
             rhodes22-list-bou                                          cc
             nces at rhodes22.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Rhodes22-list] Autopilot Setup
             10/10/2006 12:38
             PM

             Please respond to
               The Rhodes 22
                 mail list
             <rhodes22-list at rh
                odes22.org>

Do you remember How many extensions and what length they were to make the
setup fit properly ??

William E. Wickman wrote:

> You have to buy the tiller bracket and push rod extensions separately.
In
> my opinion, they are very overpriced but necessary.
>
> With or without the remote, you can control the tiller pilot with the
> buttons that are located on top of the unit.  There is also an LED
display
> that shows status, heading, etc.
>
> Bill Wickman
>

>              Rory Orkin