[Rhodes22-list] Questions - Reply to Bill Johnston

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Oct 11 06:20:24 EDT 2006

Bill:

	Before you search the archives, search the homepage of this web site:

http://www.rhodes22.org/ (note that clicking on the reference will take you
directly there)

	Begin with a look at the top of the sidebar directory with ‘ Rhodes22’,
then check out interiors and all other clicks because there are occasional
pictures in other clicks for other reasons that contain interior
information.

	When it comes to searching the archives, there is no complete answer.  In
fact using the technique I suggest following will yield different results
using different search engines.  When choosing a key word, take the time to
write down other terms that mean the same thing, especially common language
versus nautical.  Here is my original reference:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2006-June/031510.html

    	As the years evolved, Stan made innovations to the interior.  And boats
that have been rebuilt have unique interiors.  Maybe you should just explain
to your wife that you have taken on a retirement avocation and keep the
Rhodes for your self.  If you do not have cockpit cushions get a set, give
her a pillow and let her sleep while you  sail.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Political Addendum:
  Theocracy, which literally means "rule by the deity," is the name given to
political regimes that claim to represent God on earth both directly and
immediately. The role of the theocratic leader is to play the role of both
priest and king, implementing and enforcing divine laws.