[Rhodes22-list] Questions

Bill Johnston sauteehilcrest at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 15:04:05 EDT 2006

   I am working to update my 76 Rhodes in preparation to sell it, and
   would like to see some interiors  Since there seems to be different
   ways to access the archives, I would appreciate any suggestions about
   the best way to see some "model" interiors.

   The boat seems to be coming along well, and I appreciate the
   encouragment  and suggestions of  people on the "list".  If anybody is
   interested, I can send some recent email pictures. I am asking $4500
   for boat, trailer and motor which might make it possible for someone
   to become a Rhodes' owner. The boat is in South Carolina.

   I also appreciate the comments from several folks about my "fire
   fighting" story that I shared with the "list".

   Bill