[Rhodes22-list] Outboard size

Robert J. Nickerson infoman at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 12 00:36:32 EDT 2006

Todd -
Many lakes have a "10 HP limit" and that can be slightly ambiguous - no more
than ten or less than ten.  Note that many manufacturers have 15 horsepower
model that is a more highly tuned 9.9 model (same displacement).  There is a
big market for the 9.9 decals and motor covers to make the 15's look legal
on these lakes.

Bob