[Rhodes22-list] Not So Good Gas Mileage!

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 09:49:17 EDT 2006

well with a toy like that at least she won't have to worry about where you are and what you're doing. you should start or join a usergroup for beechcraft. whats the expression for civilian flying, clear skies? good luck

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:  John,

The initial cost is not that bad, it's all the downstream expense that
hurts. Unlike sailing though, the liquor costs are zero. I need to clean
the rust off my Airframe&Powerplant mechanic certificate that hasn't been
used in thirty years to save some dough on minor routine maintenance. When
the Mississippi Coast gets some docks rebuilt I'd like to move my boat there
and put a Rhodes 22 in my current slip inland. That may be awhile, right
now I'm too sore to sail from the beating my wife gave me over buying a
plane!

Brad