[Rhodes22-list] Was Brad's Plane, Now Cory Lidle's Plan

Gregg J. MacMillan gjm at techgra.com
Thu Oct 12 17:15:20 EDT 2006

   An interesting segment today on NPR about exactly what you suggest.

   --Gregg

   Day to Day, October 12, 2006 · Yankee pitcher and amateur pilot Cory
   Lidle and his flight instructor were killed Wednesday when Lidle
   crashed his small plane into a building in Manhattan. Mark Bittman,
   food writer for The New York Times -- himself an amateur pilot --
   talks with Alex Chadwick about what to watch out for when flying above
   Manhattan.

   http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6253717