[Rhodes22-list] Off season storage costs

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Oct 16 08:40:03 EDT 2006

Rob:

     My first question is it secure, that is fenced in the the yard under
keyed gate?  If you are getting a secure area with a roof, it sounds
reasonable.  However, you need a gated secure area more than a roof.
     And you might negotiate on the price paying several months in advance.
     Or you may want to rent a slip down here and saill all winter.  You can
get an open on the grass gated storage down here at 3 months for $45.
     You can put a trailer hitch on the front of your tow vehicle (remember
to put pins in and fasten hitch to ball) and push it up the driveway to your
house, or get a local tower with such a hitch do it and have it handy to
work on.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
addendum:
An elderly woman decided to prepare her will and told her preacher she had
two final requests. First, she wanted to be cremated, and second, she wanted
her ashes scattered over Wal-Mart. "Wal-Mart?" the preacher exclaimed. "Why
Wal-Mart?" "Then I'll be sure my daughters visit me twice a week "