[Rhodes22-list] Off season storage costs

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 17 20:07:25 EDT 2006

The option I have used for winter protection is my boom room.  In marginal or storage wx I zip on my sunbrella curtains versus the rip-stop or screen and snap at the bottom.  The rigid top frame will shed the elements, although would best be 'raked' after a heavy snow.  My curtains do not come loose even in heavy wind, so I have been pleased with results.

Art