[Rhodes22-list] Off season storage costs

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Tue Oct 17 20:47:12 EDT 2006

I'm with Rummy up to about 95%.My tarp goes down below the trailer
bunks,then I take cheap line (clothesline) and thread underneath the
trailer,between opposing grommets of the tarp,and pull snug and tie both
ends.then I cut the line close to the middle and tie a loop in each end.Then
I take the worst bungees I own and double  or triple them between the
loops,to make them tight,but still have a little give. This is the best way
I've found to keep the tarp against the hull without flapping in the wind.

Jerry Lowe