[Rhodes22-list] evaluating the used boat

Chet Orton chet.orton at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 08:35:59 EDT 2006

Ed,

I just realized that I didn't answer all of your questions.
Yes, I am specifically interested in the Rhodes 22. I've compared it to a couple of others in its class, not in person, just reading.
The keel/centerboard seems to be a better approach that the swing keel found on others.
The IMF mast seems brilliant. I'll always be trailering so quick setup/takedown is very desireable, and I won't have to reserve valuable storage space for the sail.
I'm not sure about the porta-potti vs. marine head issue. I would like to see some discussion about the relative merits of each.

Chet