[Rhodes22-list] Chet to give Stan bigger hat size

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Oct 19 10:53:01 EDT 2006

Chet:
	You said, “Yes, I am specifically interested in the Rhodes 22. I've
compared it to a couple of others in its class, not in person, just reading.
The keel/centerboard seems to be a better approach that the swing keel found
on others."
	"The IMF mast seems brilliant. I'll always be trailering so quick
setup/takedown is very desirable, and I won't have to reserve valuable
storage space for the sail.”
	You will give Stan the innovator of the IMF a bigger hat size with that
comment.  That was a great way to make friends.
	One quick comment, you found the Rhodes Email List.  Did you fully explore
the entire web site from the home page?  It offers a great amount of
information.  Did you explore Commodore Spitzers home at www.rhodes22.com?
	Your host on this site is Captain Michael Meltzer of NYC.  He has keep
records of the emails and questions posted on the list in the archives.  Use
this link:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2006-June/031510.html

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA