[Rhodes22-list] Seaward 26RK relationship

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Oct 19 12:26:16 EDT 2006

Joseph:

	Welcome.  At least three owners of Seaward 26’s also reside on this list.
Put Seaward question in the subject line to get their attention.  And, give
them a few days to respond.

	At General Boats, Elton is the big Kahuna on the Seaward.  When you call
make sure you leave your phone number for Elton.  One never knows for sure
what part of the country Elton is in.  Give him time to get back to you.  In
the meantime, use this link to learn more:

http://search.ask.com/web?q=seaward+site%3Arhodes22.org+&o=0&l=dir&qsrc=1&qid=401BDE798028DADB1A9832A3D6B3904A&page=1

                  It has been said over the years that the best time to call
General Boats is late in the day, say now and 6 PM.

	Again, welcome.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA