[Rhodes22-list] Flight Plan

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 03:05:34 EDT 2006

The short version of a long story is I made it to Gulfport with
N4451V,  a wonderful old airplane with a lot of life left in her.  The
seller was a hoot!  The weather enroute reaffirmed the old saying, "if
you have time to spare, go by air".  More details to follow after I
get back to the day job.  Ask me about the overnight I spent in a
Mormon town because I chickened out on flying through the mountains
during low visibility. I could have gone to Asia and back during the
same time frame but with half the fun!  Gawd it's good to be back in
GA!  Sex, flying, sailing - you pick which one is best.

Brad