[Rhodes22-list] pre traveller-bar rigging

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Oct 20 16:18:14 EDT 2006

Patrick,
So, tell us some more.  Where are you and where do you sail?  What's your
favorite rum?  Mt. Gay is a popular choice with some members of the list.
Have you looked at http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22  to see where some of the
rest of us are located?  What is your sailing experience?

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway