[Rhodes22-list] Welcome Patrick and rigging the bar

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sat Oct 21 00:22:38 EDT 2006

Hey Patrick,
                The guys on the list know what they are talking about!  I
have a question of you, just curious, I used to have a 76 and am wondering
if yours might be my old boat.  My old hull # was GBX220053G76.  Let me know
if it matches yours, if so there were a couple of interesting features I
could explain.  Not to mention some history.

Chris Geankoplis
'85 Rhodes
Medford, OR