[Rhodes22-list] Welcome Patrick and rigging the bar

patrick123 pallen at wcoil.com
Sat Oct 21 07:49:13 EDT 2006

Chris,

Hi--I checked my hull # and we're off by a few digits at the end.  Must be a
different boat.  I know a little bit of the history of my boat; it was
registered in Ohio since 93, and I believe it was in Western PA before that.

It is a little challenging piecing it all together.  Most of the info and
pix I can find are for newer boats with updated styles and rigging.  I
imagine with the help of this list I'll get the puzzle put together,
hopefully in time to get out on the water in 2007.  That's my goal anyway!

Thanks--Patrick

Hey Patrick,
                The guys on the list know what they are talking about!  I
have a question of you, just curious, I used to have a 76 and am wondering
if yours might be my old boat.  My old hull # was GBX220053G76.  Let me know
if it matches yours, if so there were a couple of interesting features I
could explain.  Not to mention some history.

Chris Geankoplis
'85 Rhodes
Medford, OR