[Rhodes22-list] Brad's Boat

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 00:37:30 EDT 2006

Brad's boat would once again be Brad's boat if I hadn't bought this
damned airplane.  The engine driven fuel pump quit on me today ($1200
bucks if I'm lucky) and the engine quit temporarily as well until the
back-up electric one kicked in. There is also a hand operated back-up
pump that only a Chinese acrobat could manipulate and fly at the same
time). Brad's boat was nice when I bought her and the current owner
made it a lot nicer.  Anyone who is serious about a R-22 and doesn't
consider this one is a damn fool.  Pay your stipend to Stan and go in
peace.  If he didn't do such a nice job reconditioning them he'd sell
more new boats.  Snooze you lose!  Anyone interested in a vintage
V-tail Bonanza with a minor fuel delivery problem?

Brad