[Rhodes22-list] Brad's Boat

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 08:53:55 EDT 2006

Hello Steve & Brad:

I'm interested in "Brad's Boat", and would love to see the
photos.  I'm in Maryland, and could use some information on
getting temp tags for the trailer.

Brad, I spent several fun fill action packed years with the
Civil Air Patrol ... our planes are in pretty good shape
:-) - so if you don't mind flying something like a Maul to
tow gliders, or a great 182 with some nifty enhanched
digital imaging equipment (used to tell FEMA where to send
help after Isabel hit Maryland a few years ago), and fully
functioning fuel pumps!

Take care, y'all!