[Rhodes22-list] Stan's innovations

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Oct 23 06:28:25 EDT 2006

All:

     This is what is behind John B's and Stan's postings:

http://www.sailingtexas.com/sleisure22a.html

       O.K., Stan can you make your system 30 foot in height to fit that 26
you have stashed away?  Would that much sail fit in your current mast?   How
long a boom would your current hardware support?

       Did some one say it was Monday?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA