[Rhodes22-list] Brad's Boat

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 11:12:34 EDT 2006

stan
   i replied to tootle to explain why i sent it to you discreetly. nice to know you had a direct hand in the installation. thanks

stan <stan at rhodes22.com> wrote:
  the ad says the boat has a Rhodes IMF and that is true - we sold our system
to the prior owner when he brought that boat here (it is not our deck - just
our mast and sails showing that we can use our IMF on other brands) nice
boat except for its deep draft.

ss