[Rhodes22-list] Right and Left, + & -

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 11:57:17 EDT 2006

Hi Gang

Sorry about not gettijng back to you ...
Stan phoned me back in Elton's place, and gave me some
information regarding the Seaward 26rk, and answered my
initial questions whther they offered rentals year round,
and that answer was yes, but Stan suggested it's better
during the Winter months, if I'm sure there will be winds
from the South, and not the North.

I didn't mean to sound like I was compalining that it took
an entier day for someone to retun my call, I added it more
as an aside comment.

Stan also refered to me in an email response about "Brad's
Boat", so I didn't really think I needed to say I spoke
with him - but in order to "close the loop" and have a
proper searchable archive ... Yes my call was returned.

happy sailing and famous mythical quotations:

"To function efficiently, any group of people or employees
must have faith in their leader!" - Capt Bligh (ret).

"Chain of command is the backbone of military structure and
must be strictly obeyed!" - F.Christain

http://www.strictlysail.com/shows/list.asp?page=list&show=sp&show_id=sp