[Rhodes22-list] Right and Left, + & -

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Oct 23 08:35:55 EDT 2006

Bill:

     Guess what?  I agree with you.  While Bob may know who wrote it,
forwarding it without authors idenity, it looses its validity.  Is that not
what I used to complain about your posts?  Humm...

      And you of all people getting on Bob's case.

      Have you noticed the attrition of new guys who post once or twice and
then dissappear?  What ever happen to Chet?  Et al?

      We had two days last week with a lot of rain.  I guess Captain Rummy
will be on top of it all this week.

       I guess we get to hear from Stan this week while he packs for the St.
Petersburg, Florida boat show.  It must be that he and Michael are not
talking, because neither has updated his page on boat shows that show the
Rhodes 22:

http://www.strictlysail.com/shows/list.asp?page=list&show=sp&show_id=sp

         And I guess he did not tell them to link his web page like the big
boys.  I guess they think that the small guy does not have a web page.
Maybe Rose could set them straight.  I hope he chooses a helper that
remembers to make sure the hitch is on the ball correctly.  He needs to get
a new helper.  You would have thunk that he would have invited Captain
Rummy.

         And we get a lot of chatter from this guy Joe, but he never told us
if Elton contacted him back.

Rick,
         Use your multimeter to check the voltage output.

          Ah yes, it is Monday...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA