[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Brad, et al.

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Tue Oct 24 11:03:54 EDT 2006

Tootle wrote:
> Brad,
> Thank you for your reply.  Bill E and Bob S both need to deal with an evil
> person.  Appeasement is neither the correct answer nor the correct method in
> dealing with evil people.  A reading of history demonstrates that neither
> works.

Ed, you once again fail to differentiate between
a disagreement with your inflammatory rhetoric and
disagreement with your political positions, lumping
all who oppose your methods in with those who oppose
your radical positions.

As far as evil people are concerned, I am not some
teen-age Pollyanna that you can play parent to.
Back off.

> ... So, Bill E., Bob S., Stam and your fellow travelers, what are some effective
> and proven alternatives to dealing with evil people?

I note your use of McCarthy-era smear terminology.
It highlights your inappropriate "with me or against
me" dichotomous thinking.  As to my methods for
dealing with evil people, I suggest that you refer
to your beloved archives and review my prior posts
on that issue.

Now quit dragging your straw men into rational
discourse.  (Said in an appropriately parental
tone to a youth with dirty rhetorical feet...)

/Robert Skinner