[Rhodes22-list] Sunshine State

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 10:18:03 EDT 2006

How about these:

• Average # of hurricanes/tropical storms reaching a
coast of Fla
• Yearly $$ of property damage due to abovementioned
storms
• # of days yearly w/o a/c or ice due to storms
• Avg size of a Palmetto Bug (known as flying
cockroaches to those of us who are squeamish)
• Avg # of people who go to Fla & decide to stay
because it is sunny, warm, a universe unto itself.....

elle

http://www.nabble.com/Clothing-for-outdoors-tf2502984.html#a6978022