[Rhodes22-list] Political:Off to Iraq

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 00:53:36 EDT 2006

Brad,

I think you and I are posting about different topics, correct me if I'm
wrong.  I was posting about Iraq.  I have never connected Okinawa  to Iraq.
Perhaps I missed your post making that connection.   Regarding the Bush
Administration "just pulling the trigger" on the Clinton  Administrations position -
again, I assume you're talking about Iraq - it's one  thing to have a position
against Saddam Hussein, it's another thing to kill  100,000 Iraqis (none of whom
are Saddam Hussein) and destroy their  economy.  I think it's a huge stretch
to try to blame the  Iraq debacle on Clinton.

Dave