[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Is the Camel's Nose Wet

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 09:19:49 EDT 2006

Rummy,

>From memory, when the issue surfaced it was mostly people who flew into MSP
on international flights and had purchased liquor duty free on the
airplane. They were carrying it in the airline provided bag. We do that on
every flight from China and have passed through MSP several times.  As I
recall, a few other passengers had asked the cabbies to be careful with
their luggage because there was booze in them.

Brad