[Rhodes22-list] Political - Cleaning up your own back yard.

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:39:10 EDT 2006

I am curious about something and maybe some of you have an opinion or know
the answer.

I believe I have read in various news reports that the majority of the
Muslim community does not support or condone the terrorist actions of the
Islamic extremists and feel they are being persecuted by the west over this
issue.  What I have not seen or heard is any significant movement by by
Muslim community to stop or control these terrorists.  It seems reasonable
to me, that if they want us to support them, then they should be doing
something in this regard.  I am talking about the world wide Muslim
community, not just the middle easterners.

Any opinions?

Hank