[Rhodes22-list] Religion: - Is Christianity inherently hostile?

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:41:36 EDT 2006

You want to see blue laws, you should go to Germany.  When I was stationed
there in the early '90s the German stores all closed at 6pm and were closed
on Sundays.  Once a month they were open until 8pm on a Thursday.  Very
difficult to get to a store and do shopping.  Thank god the PX wasn't
restricted by this!

Hank