[Rhodes22-list] Winter's coming in the northeast

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 26 15:56:48 EDT 2006

Michael,
      I agree.  Politics and religion be damned.  I could argue all those points when the snow is blowing.  I sailed yesterday in 40 degree weather because the sun was shining, nice winds, and the 'above-freezing' temperature time is running out.    Besides, I'm still counting on Indian Summer before pulling the ole tarp over the top.

"Michael D. Weisner" <mweisner at ebsmed.com> wrote:
  Gee, I thought that the high winds and low temps were getting me down as I
tarped my boat and thought of you guys in the south, still sailing and
having fun. I remembered how I used to sail until at least Thanksgiving in
years past.

Then I read today's list and wondered if maybe it's just the time of the
year to complain and be grumpy. My lawyer's bigger and badder than your
lawyer discussions? Don't you guys have better things to do than slug it
out with each other? Is the weather in the southeast that bad?

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)