[Rhodes22-list] Rhodies Essential Library

Chet Orton chet.orton at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 07:53:02 EDT 2006

Hello All,

One way or another, I will soon have an older Rhodes 22. I have very little sailing experience. I'm a pretty technical and handy guy. I'm currently reading "Sailing for Dummies". I'd like to assemble a small library of essential reading material. I don't have much interest in sailing stories. What I am interested in is "how-to" and reference materials on subjects like sailing skills, navigation, boat maintenance and repair, etc. So, I'm soliciting input from the group. What books would you nominate? Thanks.

Chet