[Rhodes22-list] Reply to non sailing topics by Bob K, Mike W, L. Sailor, Dave

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Oct 27 12:38:15 EDT 2006

Ed,

I don't need to study geography.  My comment was regarding the decision to
argue rather than sail.  I expect that those of us who live in the northern
parts were not sailing due to weather.

Besides, who needs maps any longer, I have a GPS!  You would be surprised at
how many folks actually have disposed of their charts now that they own such
electronics.  The world is not always helped by these gadgets, although I
really do love using my Verizon Wireless VZNAV (I recommend it highly) when
in Boston.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)