[Rhodes22-list] Rhodies Essential Library

3drecon at comcast.net 3drecon at comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 15:41:16 EDT 2006

There is another book called KISS (Keep It Simple. . . ) Book of Sailing that is similar to the Dummies book.  It is well written and helpful.  You might also check out DIY through US Boats for repair artlicles and Good O'le Boat.  Both of those are periodicals.  In each case you can check them out before you buy to see if what you need is in there that month.  West Marine carries both.

Philip

From: Chet Orton <chet.orton at yahoo.com>