[Rhodes22-list] Rhodies Essential Library

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Oct 27 12:30:22 EDT 2006

Hello Chet,

Glad to hear that you will be soon taking the "plunge" to R22 ownership.  I
have a simple question regarding your question: Are you really a "pretty"
technical and handy guy?  Where's that school teacher and her grammar when I
need her?  No harm meant, just having some fun...

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)