[Rhodes22-list] Grammer

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 10:09:03 EDT 2006

Yes, I remember that discussion. I'm sure the students
love it, as not there are no rules,as you say,  , If
it feels good and you are understood, it's ok, do it."
(Does that have a ring back to the 60's??     ;^)

It's unfortunate the administrators are abdicating
their responsibility; but isn't that what the culture
is right now??

(BTW...the tuition to becomed a 'learned' illiterate
is how much???   ;^)

elle